Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CVS, Kroger, and Walmart 6-3-08

Have I ever told you how much I love CVS?! Here are my deals for the week.

CVS deal #1

2 packs of Duracell batteries
2 9 roll packs of Charmin
1 8 roll pack of Bounty

I used:

1 $.25 off Bounty
2 $.25 off Charmin
2 $.75 off Duracell
1 $4.00 of $20.00 purchase

Total: $21.95
OOP: $4.03


Deal #2

2 bags of Easy up Pull ups
2 boxes of Pampers wipes
3 bags of Chex mix

I used:
2 $1.50 off pull ups
1 $3.00 off wipes
3 $1.00 of chex mixes
1 $4.00 off $20 purchase

Total: $34.96
OOP: $2.83


Deal #3

4 huggies bath/body wash
1 Listerine mouth was

I used:
1 $3 off $15 purchase
1 $1.00 off Listerine
4 $1.00 off huggies

Total: $17.45
OOP: $1.74


Deal #4

4 bottles of arm and hammer laundry soap (bogo)
1 box of CVS band aids

I used:
4- $4.00 off arm and hammer

Total: $25.96
OOP: $ 4.80


CVS deal #5

2 dawn soaps
2 cvs band aids
1 razor
1 Listerine
2 body butters (clearance for $1.25)
1 little bag for my little one to put stuff in (clearance for $.15)

I used:
2-$.25 off dawn
1-$4.00 razor
1-$1.00 Listerine

Total: $22.11
OOP: $4.07


My overall at CVS looks like this:

Total: $120.42
OOP: $16.47

ECB's for next week $8.97 Not too bad!




Kroger deal:

4 jars of Franks Hot sauce
2 bags of Texas toast croƻtons

I used:
4 $.50 off adjusted to the actual prince of $.79 so FREE!
2 $.50 off doubled to $1.00

Grand total: $7.31
OOP: $1.50




My walmart deal:

8 packs of huggies clean teams
6 jars of pickles
3 bags of 10 Schick disposable razors
1 box of Zantac cool
1 pack of underwear for Lance
2 tubes of KY
1 pack of printer paper
2 boxes of Live Active ceral
1 4lb bag of Purina dog food
1 bottle of Cascade crystal clear rinse aid
1 cantaloupe

I used these coupons:

4-$1.00 off huggies clean team
2- $3.00 off 2 huggies clean team
6- $1.00 off pickles
3- $2.00 off dispasable razors (little did I know that the coupon had expired, I didn't have a problem and they accepted it no questions asked)
1-$5.00 off Zantac
2- $3.00 off KY
1-$4.00 off Purina
1- free cascade
2-$ 3.00 live active cereal
1- $3.00 off printer paper

Grand total: $60.00
OOP: $13.91 and that was $5 for the underwear and $2 for the cantaloupe!

No comments: