Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 3 CVS Trip

I had to make 2 trips to CVS yesterday. I had 80 free prints in my shopping cart for CVS so I decided what better time to use them for our Disney pictures. They were supposed to be ready at 11 which was perfect since moms and tots would just be getting done. Well they weren't done so I did my first transaction for the day and came home to figure out how to make more ECB's with my purchases.

1st trip.

2 packs mach3 3 count disposal razors
2 bags pretzels

Total: $16.98
OOP: $1.28
ECB Earned: $10

Second trip.

1st Transaction

2 Swifter dusters
1 Fusion Razor
3 Colgate toothpaste

Total: $30.94
OOP: $7.77
ECB Earned: $19.97

3rd Transaction

1 Duracell AA 8pk
1 Duracell AA 16pk
2 Glade flame less candles

Total: $39.46
OOP: $0.59
ECB Earned: $7.00

ECB for next week: $16.00

I really love my CVS. The manager there is great. I went in yesterday and couldn't find a cart so he went and found one in the parking lot for me. When I came back later that evening he was still there and we talked for about 20 minutes about deals and marketing stuff. I was looking at some things on the clearance table and he told me to wait until later in the week and they would be another 75% off. How cool is that! I have a feeling any kind of great deals and I will know about them :-D

No comments: