
Here is my Walgreens break down. I am still trying to figure out how to work the transactions so I get the most register rebates.
8 bars of zest soap (4 2packs)
6 bottles of Olay body wash
2 bottles of Olay face wash
OOP: ZERO!! Walgreens actually paid me 0.60 to take this stuff.
I had coupons for everything and did 4 transactions. I could have walked away with an even better deal if I would have done the transactions right but I am not going to complain!
I purchased 2 boxes (4 bars) the total was 2. 20 OOP and I got a $4 RR to use on my next purchase. I then got 2 more boxes of Zest used the 4 RR and paid 0.20 cents. I then purchased my 6 bottles of Olay. WG had a deal buy 6 get $12 RR back. 6 of them totaled $20. I used 6 $2.00 coupons for a grand total of $9 OOP. I got $12 RR back. The manager was great. She had to issue me $12 on a Walgreen's gift card because the register wasn't printing the RR. The card is better because I can use it easier than I can the actual RR. So I walked out with a .60 cent profit!
Now for Food Lion.

I didn't need anything from the GG list but found they had some closeouts I wanted to check out. I usually am too late and they are all gone. Not today!
5 Breakfast breaks
1 Food Lion wipes
1 Huggies washcloth mittens
Total: $19.73
OOP: $5.09
Percentage saved: 74%
The Breakfast breaks are on closeout from $2.99 to $.99 and the washcloths were on closeout for $1.64. I had a coupon for $1.50 off making them $.14! I also had a free Food Lion travel pack of wipes. I don't use Food Lion brand but hey for free I will put them in the van for emergences.
Over all it was a good shopping day.



No comments:
Post a Comment