
Today was my last trip to CVS this week. I LOVE CVS! I also love the manager at the CVS in Salem on main street. He told me if I couldn't find the razor blades I was looking for to come back and between the two of us we could work something out! How awesome!
Here is what I got.... ( I am going to try a different format of typing up my deals)
1st transaction:
5 ladies speed sticks
1 Colgate toothpaste
1 Nivea shave gel
1 pack of cotton swabs
I used 1 $3 off $15 coupon
5 $.75 off the speed sticks
$2.00 off the Nivea
$1.50 off the toothpaste
Grand total: $18.92 minus the coupons $7.89
OOP: $.91
I used $6.98 in ECB and paid $.91 in cash.
Earned $10 ECB
2nd transaction:
4 bottles Dove body wash
1 Bic Soleil razor
1 Glade Flame Less candle
I used 4 $2.00 off Dove coupons
1 $2.00 off the razor
1 $3 off $15
1 $5 off glade
My cashier forgot to scan one of the $2 off Dove so my total was $2 more, but I get such good deals I wasn't going to complain about it.
Grand Total: $ 29.94 minus the coupons $13.94
OOP: $3.77
I used $10.97 in ECB and paid $3.77 in cash.
I earned $10 in ECB
3rd transaction:
2 Bic Soleil razor refiles
I used 2 $2.00 off coupons
Grand total: $11.98 minus coupons $7.98
OOP: $ .20
I used $7.98 in ECB and paid $.20 in cash (just the tax)
I earned $6 in ECB.
After today I have $24 in ECB for next week!



1 comment:
Wow, you amaze me with your CVS deals. I need to meet you at CVS because I just don't do this well and I walk away without anything for the next time!
Post a Comment