I had heard walmart had a great deal on huggies clean team wipes so Lance and I ventured out after his dentist appointment this morning.
I took my binder in with me for the first time and got a lot of stares, but I also got A LOT of great deals!
4 containers of Huggies clean team wipes $1.64 each used 2 $3 off 2 coupons
1 Purex Naturals laundry soap $2.98 used $1 off coupon
Lance a lunch $1.84
Swifter refill clearance for $5
3 J&J soap for Lance $.97 used $1 off coupon
4 Febreez noticables clearance for $4.00 used 4 $3 off coupons
1 Oust candle clearance out $3 used a $2 off coupon
1 box of cars tattoo band aids clearance $1.90
1 box little einsteins tattoo band aids clearance $.50
1 bag fun floss for Lance $1.97
I paid $20.66 for all of that!
I also wanted to blog about my K mart trips.
Yesterday I went to Salem K mart and got 2 boxes of Pampers Cruisers for $12 a piece. I also went to K mart today at Crossroads and got 2 more boxes for $12 a piece. They were also marking down almost all the kids clothes so Lance got a pair of Levi jeans, 2 pairs of church pants, and 2 shirts each for $2.99 a piece!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment