I really wish we could get some deal on food. I am all stocked up on the bathroom items. I hate that I keep going and getting things I don't need, but when you pay $0.29 for a bottle of shampoo why not?! I am going to end up donating a lot of my stuff.
CVS

2 Oral-B power toothbrushes
2 Oral-B cross action toothbrushes
2 bottles of crest pro mouthwash
5 bottle of Nivea shave cream
Total: $49.19
OOP: $5.62
Earned $17.96 ECB (I had planned to do a bit better but had to change some things around) Still good to have a free $18 bucks for next week.
Walgreens

3 Sunsilk shampoo
3 Sunsilk conditioner
3 Sunsilk styling stuff
Total: $39.68
OOP: $3.02



2 comments:
Your pictures look so professional. Good job.
Wow! Now how did you do that? I love the sunsilk one....did you use coupons and ECBS?
Post a Comment