Sunday, July 20, 2008

CVS trip July 20th and popcorn!

I came across a link for a free "sample" of Kettle Corn and this is what was on my door step Saturday. I wasn't even expecting it since I got in on the deal late, but I received an email with a tracking number on Thursday. Talk about a nice "sample". I got a bag of regular kettle corn, a type of pepper kettle corn, cinnamon kettle corn, and white chocolate with a peppermint kiss kettle corn. NICE!!


It's been forever since I updated with my deals but I am determind to get back into the swing of things. I have had a very busy summer so far and a lot of my deals have been rushed and I forget to take pictures or post about them. I went to CVS tonight to do one more deal with the $3 off $15 coupon. No picture but this is what I got:

2 12 packs Mt. Dew
2 12 packs Pepsi
4 American Greeting cards ($.99 a piece)

Total: $14.96 + tax

I used:
$3 off $15
2 B1G1 American Greeting cards
$8.99 in ECBs

Total oop: $1.26

Earned: $3 in ECB not the best deal but I needed soda!

No comments: