Lance and loaded up to head to Kroger for the mega event they are currently having. I recently found out it will run over into next week! I love KROGER!
Today I got:
10 Daisey sour cream
9 Kraft Bagel fulls
11 Betty Crocker warm delights
I saved $50 and have enough snacks and breakfast for Cameron for a long time! I also don't think I will be needed sour cream for awhile. Did you know that you can freeze if it your going to be cooking with it? It won't be good for using as a garnish on potatoes or things like that. You can also store it in the fridge upside down and it will last a LONG time. I have done this before.
All for $15.00!! I paid about a dollar a piece for the bagel fulls and .50 a piece for the betty crocker warm delights. The sour cream was FREE! I have more coupons and will be going back this week to get even more good deals. I am doing really bad with taking pictures for my blog so just imagine all the sour cream, bagel fulls, and chocolate cakes I got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment