I am baaccckkk! And loving it!
CVS:
10 Sobe Life waters
3 Colgate 360 toothbrushes
1 Blue Rhino propane refill
I used 5 B1G1 Sobes and 3 $1 off Colgate. I also had a $5 off $15 thanks to Kim.
Grand Total: $41.96
OOP Total: $12.22
ECB's used: $17.99
ECB's earned: $17
It's was a great trip except for the fact that the guy that exchanged our propane tank gave us another empty one and we didn't figure it out until we got home and unloaded. Bummer :-(
We went to 2 different Krogers for a few deals plus some must needed stuff. I will have to blog about those later. I am a little frustrated with the P&G coupons and will be taking back about $20 in items that were supposed to cost me less than $7. I emailed them to see if they will credit my card. We will see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
CVS has propane!? Wow! Who knew? The deals just keep getting sweeter! I add one more thing to my CVS shopping list. This is such good news. We grill alot.
What happened at Kroger's? Did the coupons not work?
Lori, My P&G coupons didn't work right at all! They were B1G1 free items and it didn't take one item off my bill. I am still waiting on them to get back to me before I have to take back 2 boxes of tampons and 4 shampoo/conditioners.
Post a Comment