
1st transaction:
2 packs huggies diapers
1 pack huggies supremes
1 Duracell battery
2 CVS brand rapid release
Total: $52.79
OOP: $4.64

2nd transaction:
3 sunsilk hair care
1 Duracell battery
2 dove deodarant
3 essance of beauty lip balm
Total: $36.48
OOP: $5.14

My 3rd transaction:
1 double pack of cheerios
5 boxes of Excedrin
1 pack of Duracell batteries
1 Dove body wash
Total: $40.83
OOP: $2.18
I went into CVS this week with one ECB of $24.95. I also broke each transaction up into a $20 deal so I could use $4 off $20. The manager at my CVS has always been great and even let me use my expired $2 off huggies supreme stacked on top of another huggies coupon today. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to use my $2 coupon, but as always he came through for me!
I am going into next week with a grand total of $26.98!
It was once again a great week at CVS! I would be more than glad to share any of my deals more in depth with anyone interested, just let me know.



No comments:
Post a Comment