Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kroger April 2nd (second trip of the week)


I thought I would go back to Kroger today and get some more bread. I still need to make another trip because they were out of the Grands biscuits that I want. I am going to ask next time if they can just order me a case or something LOL

*I froze a can of these earlier in the week and cooked them this morning. Everything was fine with them, the only thing is that they didn't rise as much as normal.*

1st transaction:

10 cans of Pillsbury French bread

Total: $25.21
OOP: $6.20

2nd transaction:

2 bottles of Dawn Foam
2 cans of bread sticks
2 cans of pizza dough
4 cans of french bread

Total: $27.88
OOP: $6.98

Has anyone else been having problems with the $5 of 10 items coming off at the register? I have had more problems with this than it's almost worth. Notice I said ALMOST. I love some good deals!

No comments: