I had a great trip at Kroger this week. Lance and I loaded up and went after my bible study on Thursday. It was a long day and I didn't take a picture so I am going to try to remember what I go off the top of my head.
2 cartons of 18 large eggs
2 boxes of Honey bunches of oats
2 gallons of milk
4 boxes of family sized Stouffer's frozen meals
2 cans of pizza crust
2 cans of grands biscuits
Frozen chicken breasts
1 can of mighty dog
1 hillshire salad
1 box of freezer bags
1 150oz Tide
4 Renuzit kits
5 packs of bic comfort shavers
Grand total: $153.00
OOP: $66.66
I saved $86.34 in coupons! My annual Kroger shopping savings is $331.17.
Total spent at Kroger since starting GG in January: $843.53
Total saved at Kroger since starting GG: $348.75
That's a 59% savings!
I think I need to come up with a spreadsheet to save all my savings in. I have been keeping the receipts because I need to justify that what I am doing is saving us money and working. I am crazy like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment