
Nothing like waiting until the last minute to go to Kroger for the deals of the week. Lance and I went out this afternoon to get a few things. We just went to Kroger because I had shopped the other stores earlier in the week. Here goes...
I had 3 transactions because I did the General Mills $4 off deal and it was one per transaction.
1st transaction
4 boxes of nature valley granola bars
Total: $10.16
OOP: $2.16
2nd transaction
3 boxes of cheerios
1 box of kix
Total: $11.21
OOP: $4.57
It would have been better but I picked up a regular cheerios instead of honey nut so I lost a coupon. I could have gone back but I just wanted to get out and it was starting to rain.
3rd transaction
1 box mini pancakes
2 boxes muffin tops
5 packages of instant potatoes
3 containers of frosting
1 bottle of red hot sauce
4 boxes of curves bars
2 packages of butter
2 Kroger brand pie crusts
3 hungry man dinners
Total: $53.29
OOP: $21.89
Not too bad. I got a coupon back for $2.00 for buying 3 boxes of Eggos. I also got a $3.00 off my next bath and body purchase. I love the new coupons Kroger has been giving me when I check out. :-D
** You will have to excuse the Mickey Mouse TV on my kitchen table. My mom (who doesn't understand the NO tv in Lance's room rule) got this from a friend of hers and gave it to Lance. The DVD player isn't working so Pop had looked at it earlier and I just hadn't taken it back to the basement. **



No comments:
Post a Comment