I had to get assistant managers and the store managers over to my checkout line because the deals weren't ringing up right. For instance the crescent rolls weren't showing as being part of the mega 10 deal when in fact they are. The managers weren't very smart and they were only including the stuff that is actually shown in the ad. I called the district and complained because of it. The poor cashier even knew I was right and they were wrong. I told them I didn't want the stuff and I would just change it up and that is what I did. I will go to another Kroger and try to get my breads.

This was one of the transactions that messed up. The Cottonelle isn't included in the Mega 10 deal but everything else is.
10 4 packs of Cottonelle
2 bottles of mustard
4 Gatorade
6 boxes of Texas toast
8 pouches of cookie mix
Total before coupons: $67.79
Total out of pocket: $6.83



No comments:
Post a Comment