Monday, March 31, 2008

Kroger March 31st 5th and LAST


This was by far my most difficult Kroger trip. I am pooped!

1 container of Dips
5 Gatorade
8 packs Aunt Jemima breakfasts sandwiches
5 boxes of ziploc
2 bags sugar
2 dawn foam
10 boxes of hot pockets

Total before coupons: $66.00
Out of pocket: $10.45

4 comments:

Amy Peca said...

did you use coupons also?..did they double them?...I am heading to Kroger this week and am new to this whole thing...
amy

Sherri said...

I used coupons on almost everything and yes my Kroger will double up to $.50.

Good luck on your trip!

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your coupons from? We have a Kroger and I'd like to start going there more often because I keep seeing how many good deals you can get there.

Sherri said...

Hi there! I get my all my coupons from friends and family. I also buy at least 1 paper a week. I have a couple of girls from church that do this with me and one of them gets papers from a store late Sunday night for free. When then all share those coupons.