Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am back!!!!

I have been reading online about Kmart's Super Double Coupons for over 2 weeks now. I have bugged Kmart Corporate the whole time and finally today I got my prize. Our local Kmart started super doubles today! I have spent the last week looking up deals online and looking at the ads online and preparing for this. Both my hubby and my son are sick so we didn't make it to church this morning, and I needed some away time, so I loaded up the old trusty coupon binder (that has been reduced to 1 instead of 2) and away we went.

I had a blast and will be going back for the freebies/good deals when they restock.

I came home to take pictures only to find out my camera that was just replaced the end of September will no longer turn on. Don't buy Kodak. I will never again. I emailed them and said I wanted a refund to buy a Cannon :-D These pictures are taken with the hubby's blackberry so they aren't the best but you get the idea.

My total before coupons was $140 after coupons $33!

I got: 4 purex fabric softeners, 3 resolve carpet cleaners, 4 glade carpet fresh, 4 crest kids toothpaste, 4 Colgate toothpaste, 4 Gillette shampoo, 4 dove shampoo/conditioner, 1 dove body wash, 4 (10) packs of razors, 4 glade smelly things, 1 Vaseline lotion for men, 2 Renuzit smelly good things, and 2 scrubbing bubbles toilet gel cleaner.

FYI: The best way to check out is to have your items together and get the cashier to scan your 4 items then your 4 coupons. The register will sometimes have a pop up screen where the cashier has to pick the item the coupon is for and if they choose the wrong item you could lose money since you don't get overage.



No comments: